Quantcast

Change text in the Special:Userlogin

Morris Hooten - SLS Business Infrastructure
How can I change the text in the Special:Userlogin page such as instead
of Username:
i would like to change it to Ldap id:

Where do i do that?

Thanks

Re: Change text in the Special:Userlogin

Rob Church
On 06/03/07, Morris Hooten - SLS Business Infrastructure
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> How can I change the text in the Special:Userlogin page such as instead
> of Username:
> i would like to change it to Ldap id:
>
> Where do i do that?

See the Special:Allmessages page on your wiki. You can edit the
messages it links to to customise interface text for the wiki.

Rob Church

Re: Change text in the Special:Userlogin

Lane, Ryan
Edit "MediaWiki:Username", if the page doesn't exist, edit it and put
"Ldap id:"

editastewart