Changed skin but it is not coming up for the main page.

Changed skin but it is not coming up for the main page.

Tom Daly-2
Hey

I changed over to Cologne Blue and it is working for everthing besides the
main page index.php

Tried to fix no look anyhelp would be appreciated

website is www.eurovisionwiki.com

Re: Changed skin but it is not coming up for the main page.

Filip Maljković
It shows properly for me. Check your cache.
Filip

Tom Daly wrote:

>Hey
>
>I changed over to Cologne Blue and it is working for everthing besides the
>main page index.php
>
>Tried to fix no look anyhelp would be appreciated
>
>website is www.eurovisionwiki.com

Re: Changed skin but it is not coming up for the main page.

Tom Daly-2
Thanks filip will do

On 3/6/06, Filip Maljkovic <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It shows properly for me. Check your cache.
> Filip
>
> Tom Daly wrote:
>
> >Hey
> >
> >I changed over to Cologne Blue and it is working for everthing besides
> the
> >main page index.php
> >
> >Tried to fix no look anyhelp would be appreciated
> >
> >website is www.eurovisionwiki.com

Re: Changed skin but it is not coming up for the main page.

Tom Daly-2
Hey

Checked it out but still seems that the old skin is coming up for the front
page but all links are working correctly and cologne skin is present.

???