Chapter- Funded Scholarships to attend Wikimania '18?

Chapter- Funded Scholarships to attend Wikimania '18?

Ellie Young
If there are any chapters that are considering offering scholarships to attend Wikimania '18 in Cape Town this year, can you please include information about your program on the Wikimania Scholarship section at:

Also if chapter wishes to have access to segments of the applicant pool that applied to the Foundation for a scholarship, please get in touch with me directly. We plan to announce the list of recipients in early April, but will be getting in touch with everyone late this month regarding the status of their application.

Thanks all!

Ellie

PS  Don't forget to submit to Wikimania '18.  Deadline is coming up March 18th!

--
Ellie Young
Events Manager

Re: Chapter- Funded Scholarships to attend Wikimania '18?

Federico Leva (Nemo)
Lorenzo added a link for WMIT scholarships yesterday. Now the page needs
to be marked for translation so that the updates are shown everywhere.
https://wikimania2018.wikimedia.org/wiki/Scholarships

Thanks,
        Federico

Re: Chapter- Funded Scholarships to attend Wikimania '18?

Ellie Young
Nemo,  Do you want or need anything from us?  Can you let me know how your program is going to work this year?

Thanks, Ellie

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 10:30 PM, Federico Leva (Nemo) <[hidden email]> wrote:
Lorenzo added a link for WMIT scholarships yesterday. Now the page needs to be marked for translation so that the updates are shown everywhere.
https://wikimania2018.wikimedia.org/wiki/Scholarships

Thanks,
        Federico

--
Ellie Young
Events Manager
Wikimedia Foundation
c. 510 701 8649

Re: Chapter- Funded Scholarships to attend Wikimania '18?

Federico Leva (Nemo)
Ellie Young, 15/03/2018 01:44:
> Nemo,  Do you want or need anything from us?  Can you let me know how
> your program is going to work this year?

Pretty much like all the other years, with WMIT's own form.
<https://wiki.wikimedia.it/index.php?curid=63961>

When you send the selection notifications in March, as usual we'd
appreciate having the list of WMF scholarships to Italian speakers (or a
check for our candidates).

You can keep in touch with Giuseppe for the details, he's in the committee.

Federico