Chapters meeting, Wednesday lunchtime, room D

Chapters meeting, Wednesday lunchtime, room D

Brianna Laugher
Hi all,

There will be a meeting for people interested in chapters at Wednesday
lunchtime, room D.
<http://wikimania2009.wikimedia.org/wiki/Chapters_meeting>

If you do some work related to chapters or are interested in
potentially starting one, you are welcome to come and meet everyone!

cheers
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/

Re: Chapters meeting, Wednesday lunchtime, room D

Mariano Cecowski
Dis the one going up from the entrance.
You can see a big white letter on the glass door. It takes the whole thing, so it's easy to miss it.

MarianoC.

> Which one is Room D? I only see 1/2/3/4/5
> would that be 4? ;)
>
> Damian
>
> 2009/8/25 Brianna Laugher <[hidden email]>
>
> Hi all,
>

> There will be a meeting for people interested in chapters
> at Wednesday
>
> lunchtime, room D.
>
> <http://wikimania2009.wikimedia.org/wiki/Chapters_meeting>
>

> If you do some work related to chapters or are interested
> in
>
> potentially starting one, you are welcome to come and meet
> everyone!
>

> cheers
>
> Brianna
>

> --
>
> They've just been waiting in a mountain for the right
> moment:
>
> http://modernthings.org/

> -----Adjunto en línea a continuación-----

      Yahoo! Cocina