CheckUser nomination

pi zero
Tom Morris has nominated himself for use of the CheckUser tools.  (Actually, he did so in mid-to-late December, but then we all got discombobulated by the year-end holidays!)  The nomination/discussion/vote is here.

Re: CheckUser nomination

brian.mcneil-2
Quoting pi zero <[hidden email]>:

> Tom Morris has nominated himself for use of the CheckUser tools.
> (Actually, he did so in mid-to-late December, but then we all got
> discombobulated by the year-end holidays!)  The nomination/discussion/vote
> is
> here<https://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Wikinews:Requests_for_permissions#Tom_Morris_.28talk_.C2.B7_contribs.29_.E2.80.94_CheckUser>
> .

Since this is a request for CheckUser, it need not be restricted to
active enWN folks. I will point out the request on the WM-UK list
where there should be a number of people who know Tom, and can decide
if they'd support him having the tool.

Brian McNeil
--
Wikinewsie.org | http://wikinewsie.org | https://en.wikinews.org
"Facts don't cease to be facts, but news ceases to be news."