Cherokee C.O.R.E. Translation

jmerkey-3

I noticed that all the other completed translations seem to be working
on the CORE site, so I guess someone figured out how to map them all
in.  Can the Cherokee be posted in at this point?

Jeff

Re: Cherokee C.O.R.E. Translation

Rory Stolzenberg
On 12/20/06, Jeffrey V. Merkey <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I noticed that all the other completed translations seem to be working
> on the CORE site, so I guess someone figured out how to map them all
> in.  Can the Cherokee be posted in at this point?
>
> Jeff

There's still no translation of Drupal at
http://drupal.org/project/Translations . Without that translation, almost
nothing on the site would actually be translated. The other languages added
all have language packs, though I can't add Slovenian for the same reason as
Cherokee.

Rory Stolzenberg wrote:

>On 12/20/06, Jeffrey V. Merkey <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>>I noticed that all the other completed translations seem to be working
>>on the CORE site, so I guess someone figured out how to map them all
>>in.  Can the Cherokee be posted in at this point?
>>
>>Jeff
>>

>There's still no translation of Drupal at
>http://drupal.org/project/Translations . Without that translation, almost
>nothing on the site would actually be translated. The other languages added
>all have language packs, though I can't add Slovenian for the same reason as
>Cherokee.

I'll log into their site and see if I can whip one out quickly. I do
have the most powerful computer assisted translation engine for Cherokee
on the planet. Piece of cake.

Jeff

Drupal POT Translation Completed/Cherokee C.O.R.E. Translation

jmerkey-3
Jeffrey V. Merkey wrote:

Complete translations of all Drupal .pot message files into Cherokee
have been posted to:

Cherokee Syllabary ISO 639 Code CHR
ftp://www.wikigadugi.org/wiki/MediaWiki/drupal-639-chr-syl-pot-files-120606.tar.gz

Cherokee Text ISO 639 (english replacement)
ftp://www.wikigadugi.org/wiki/MediaWiki/drupal-639-chr-text-pot-files-120606.tar.gz

I have also emailed Drupal. These POT files were constructed based upon
the templates on
Drupal's site. The AI engine in wikitrans is getting better. 3 passes, 1
hour review/corrections, and its done.

Now that you have the POT files for Drupal in Cherokee, there is no
reaons C.O.R.E. cannot have Cherokee
language code support added.