Cherokee Wikipedia Banner Change to Fundraiser

Cherokee Wikipedia Banner Change to Fundraiser

jmerkey-3

I have cleaned up the Cherokee Wikipedia Foundation site, but I need to
update the banner to add the fundraiser.  It currently still
reflects Wikimania of last year (????)  Which MediaWiki variable
controls the banners on the top of the wiki?

Jeff

Re: Cherokee Wikipedia Banner Change to Fundraiser

geni
On 12/21/06, Jeff V. Merkey <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have cleaned up the Cherokee Wikipedia Foundation site, but I need to
> update the banner to add the fundraiser.  It currently still
> reflects Wikimania of last year (????)  Which MediaWiki variable
> controls the banners on the top of the wiki?
>
> Jeff

[[MediaWiki:sitenotice]]

and

[[MediaWiki:anonnotice]]

--
geni

Re: Cherokee Wikipedia Banner Change to Fundraiser

Jon Harald Søby
On 12/21/06, Jeff V. Merkey <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have cleaned up the Cherokee Wikipedia Foundation site, but I need to
> update the banner to add the fundraiser.  It currently still
> reflects Wikimania of last year (????)  Which MediaWiki variable
> controls the banners on the top of the wiki?
>
> Jeff

You need to change [[MediaWiki:Sitenotice]]. While you're at it, you
should also +1 at [[MediaWiki:Sitenotice id]], for anyone who might
have clicked "close" in the header.

--
Best regards,
Jon Harald Søby

Website - http://www.alqualonde.com/
Wikipedia - http://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruker:Jhs
MSN messenger - [hidden email]
Skype - jon.harald.soby

Jon Harald Søby wrote:

>On 12/21/06, Jeff V. Merkey <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>>I have cleaned up the Cherokee Wikipedia Foundation site, but I need to
>>update the banner to add the fundraiser.  It currently still
>>reflects Wikimania of last year (????)  Which MediaWiki variable
>>controls the banners on the top of the wiki?
>>
>>Jeff
>>

>You need to change [[MediaWiki:Sitenotice]]. While you're at it, you
>should also +1 at [[MediaWiki:Sitenotice id]], for anyone who might
>have clicked "close" in the header.

Thanks guys.

Jeff