Code of Conduct for Wikimedia technical spaces now out of draft state

Code of Conduct for Wikimedia technical spaces now out of draft state

Brion Vibber-4
Per the last round of discussion & votes closing on the amendments section
some days back, the draft period for the Code of Conduct for technical
spaces is complete.

I've taken the liberty of removing the 'draft' template and moving the
pages out of their "/Draft" subpage location to their final locations:

* https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Code_of_Conduct
* https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Code_of_Conduct/Cases
* https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Code_of_Conduct/Committee
* https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Code_of_Conduct/Amendments

As I understand, this means the committee will be bootstrapping soon --
Quim will have more information on the state of things there.

Thanks to everybody for all your input over the last many months.

-- brion

Re: Code of Conduct for Wikimedia technical spaces now out of draft state

Quim Gil-2
On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 8:16 PM, Brion Vibber <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Per the last round of discussion & votes closing on the amendments section
> some days back, the draft period for the Code of Conduct for technical
> spaces is complete.
>
> I've taken the liberty of removing the 'draft' template and moving the
> pages out of their "/Draft" subpage location to their final locations:
>
> * https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Code_of_Conduct
> * https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Code_of_Conduct/Cases
> * https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Code_of_Conduct/Committee
> * https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Code_of_Conduct/Amendments
>
> As I understand, this means the committee will be bootstrapping soon --
> Quim will have more information on the state of things there.
>
> Thanks to everybody for all your input over the last many months.

Thank you very much, Brion!

I will announce a call for candidates to join the first Committee,
explaining the next steps as described in the Code of Conduct.

The CoC content is frozen until the Committee starts exercising as such and
the amendments process kicks off. Small edits to i.e. fix red links,
improve navigation to subpages and similar technical improvements are
possible, as long as the content remains untouched.

I also want to thank all contributors, also those who have been watching
the process from a distance (this morning I was checking the page view
statistics, quite impressive for a community of this size). Special thanks
to Matt and Moriel , who have contributed so much, all along, since the
beginning, every week.

--
Quim Gil
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Qgil

Re: Code of Conduct for Wikimedia technical spaces now out of draft state

zppix e
Thanks
--
Zppix