Cologneblue background Color

Josiah Ritchie
I'm working on a site at washingtonbibleforums.com using the
Cologneblue skin. I noticed that the background color is different on
the main page than on others. I tracked this down to the body tag. In
the body tag of the main page, the source shows FFFFFF as the
background color. In other pages, this is set to FFFFce. I can't find
anywhere in the code to get rid of that so I can set this with CSS.

Does anyone else know where to find it in the source?

Thanks,
JSR/

Re: Cologneblue background Color

Gordon Joly
At 17:29 -0500 15/2/06, Josiah Ritchie wrote:

>I'm working on a site at washingtonbibleforums.com using the
>Cologneblue skin. I noticed that the background color is different on
>the main page than on others. I tracked this down to the body tag. In
>the body tag of the main page, the source shows FFFFFF as the
>background color. In other pages, this is set to FFFFce. I can't find
>anywhere in the code to get rid of that so I can set this with CSS.
>
>Does anyone else know where to find it in the source?
>
>Thanks,
>JSR/

I don't see this in the standard release...

In /skins/common/cologneblue.css

@import url("common.css");

body { margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: black; }
#specialform { display: inline; }
#content { top: 0; margin: 0; padding: 0; }
#topbar { padding: 0px; }
#powersearch {
   background: #DDEEFF; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px; padding: 2px;
}
#quickbar {
  width: 140px; top: 18ex; padding: 2px; visibility: visible; z-index: 99;
}

Could be nearby....

--
Gordo (aka LoopZilla)
[hidden email]

Re: Cologneblue background Color

mediawiki-2
On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 20:53:00 +0000, in alt.software.mediawiki you wrote:

>At 17:29 -0500 15/2/06, Josiah Ritchie wrote:
>>I'm working on a site at washingtonbibleforums.com using the
>>Cologneblue skin. I noticed that the background color is different on
>>the main page than on others. I tracked this down to the body tag. In
>>the body tag of the main page, the source shows FFFFFF as the
>>background color. In other pages, this is set to FFFFce. I can't find
>>anywhere in the code to get rid of that so I can set this with CSS.
>>
>>Does anyone else know where to find it in the source?

I too was having problems with this skin, thanks to the HELPFUL people at
http://www.mwusers.org and their forum I got some HELP.

In the cologneblue.css you will see:

@import url("common.css");

body { margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: black; }

Change the BODY line to:

body { margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: black; background: #DDEEFF; }

Where the DDEEFF is the color hex code you want.

----
Support your LOCAL scanner frequency site and groups!
http://www.wpascanner.com http://www.tampascanner.info