Come and see us!

Deryck Chan

The organisers and volunteers are now at Room N003, Hong Kong Polytechnic University. If you're around the area and want to hang out, come to see us :) we have many lovely local volunteers who are keen to meet you.

Opening hours of pre-pre-conference:
Today until 10pm, N003

Tomorrow (Saturday) 10am-10pm, N003

Sunday 10am-10pm, N001

Monday 10am-10pm, N002

Tuesday 10am-10pm, N003 (Registration open 10am-6pm)

Wednesday 10am-6pm, Jockey Club Auditorium foyer, registration open

See you soon!
Deryck

Re: Come and see us!

Alan Lai
Dear all,

If you will arrive late at night and don't mind the expense, please consider taking the taxi directly from the airport to the dorms, it costs around HKD230 for the journey and HKD5 surcharge per piece of luggage.

Best regards,
Alan Lai
Sent on the road

On 2 Aug, 2013, at 18:03, Takashi OTA <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Hello everyone.

We've just been notified of some room changes, so please come to the new room to find us:

Monday 10am-10pm, M103

Due to bad weather, the lanyards and freebies which were scheduled to arrive last Friday have yet to be delivered. To our best information they'll arrive tomorrow daytime. So, early on-site registration won't be available on Monday, and might not be available on Tuesday.

Tuesday 10am-10pm, M103 (Registration open 10am-6pm... hopefully!)

Wednesday 9am-6pm, Jockey Club Auditorium foyer, registration open

Deryck

On 2 August 2013 14:16, Deryck Chan <[hidden email]> wrote:

The organisers and volunteers are now at Room N003, Hong Kong Polytechnic University. If you're around the area and want to hang out, come to see us :) we have many lovely local volunteers who are keen to meet you.

Opening hours of pre-pre-conference:
Today until 10pm, N003

Tomorrow (Saturday) 10am-10pm, N003

Sunday 10am-10pm, N001

Monday 10am-10pm, M103

Tuesday 10am-10pm, M103 (Registration open 10am-6pm)

Wednesday 10am-6pm, Jockey Club Auditorium foyer, registration open

See you soon!
Deryck

Re: Come and see us!

Esteban Zarate
I am arriving at 12 pm from johannesburgo via southafrican airways. I am in sao paulo now

El domingo, 4 de agosto de 2013, Deryck Chan <[hidden email]> escribió:
> Hello everyone.
>
> We've just been notified of some room changes, so please come to the new room to find us:
>
> Monday 10am-10pm, M103
>
> Due to bad weather, the lanyards and freebies which were scheduled to arrive last Friday have yet to be delivered. To our best information they'll arrive tomorrow daytime. So, early on-site registration won't be available on Monday, and might not be available on Tuesday.
>
> Tuesday 10am-10pm, M103 (Registration open 10am-6pm... hopefully!)
>
> Wednesday 9am-6pm, Jockey Club Auditorium foyer, registration open
>
> Deryck
>
> On 2 August 2013 14:16, Deryck Chan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> The organisers and volunteers are now at Room N003, Hong Kong Polytechnic University. If you're around the area and want to hang out, come to see us :) we have many lovely local volunteers who are keen to meet you.
>>
>> Opening hours of pre-pre-conference:
>> Today until 10pm, N003
>>
>> Tomorrow (Saturday) 10am-10pm, N003
>>
>> Sunday 10am-10pm, N001
>>
>> Monday 10am-10pm, M103
>>
>> Tuesday 10am-10pm, M103 (Registration open 10am-6pm)
>>
>> Wednesday 10am-6pm, Jockey Club Auditorium foyer, registration open
>>
>> See you soon!
>> Deryck

Re: Come and see us!

Deryck Chan

Hello. No room changes today. But I'm afraid early early registration won't be happening at all. You're still welcome to come and hang out in PolyU rooms N003 or M103 today (Tuesday)

For registration, please come to PolyU on Wednesday.

On 4 Aug 2013 22:58, "Deryck Chan" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Benoit Rochon
Deryck, you and your team are amazing. Everything is organized in a way that no one can get lost, from the airport to the room. What a good start.

High five to all local volunteers!
And lets this Wikimania HK begin!

Benoit

Envoyé de mon iPhone.