Commoners portraits

Eugene Zelenko
Hi!

I learned about nice tradition in Polish Wikipedia: users gallery
https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedyst%C3%B3w_portret_w%C5%82asny),
which may contain humorous connotations.

I think such descriptions are great way to keep history of project as
well as a chance for newbies to learn about old timers.

Unfortunately Commons was created long time ago and many prominent
contributors are covered by fog of time.

Eugene.