Commons Picture of the Year 2006

Tim Starling-2
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: POY
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 08:40:47 -0800
From: Strang Joshua P SSgt 354 CS/SCBV
To: Tim Starling

Hello,
I stumbled across the post that my photo won Commons photo of the year
and your comment about had anyone contacted me. No I had not heard a
word but when I found it, I was floored. Thanks for recognizing me and
please pass my thanks on to the Wikimedia Commons. Thanks again!
SSgt Strang

Joshua P. Strang, SSgt, USAF
354 CS/SCBV
Photography NCOIC
[Phone number removed]

"The brave ones shoot the enemy; The crazy ones shoot photos."

Re: Commons Picture of the Year 2006

Bryan Tong Minh
How cool :D

Tim: Did you also contact him? Because I tried but have not yet
received any response.

Bryan

On 3/16/07, Tim Starling <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]

Tim Starling
Bryan Tong Minh wrote:
> How cool :D
>
> Tim: Did you also contact him? Because I tried but have not yet
> received any response.

No I did not. I'll give you his current email address offlist.