Commons app Android... and iOS!

WikiMedia Commons mailing list
Hi all,

We (the Commons app team) are hoping to release a Commons iOS app this year! :) We have received quite a few requests for it, so we have included it in our Project Grant proposal: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Project/Commons_app/Commons_app_Android_and_iOS . Additionally, we are proposing a few new features for the Android app, and stability/code quality improvements.

If this sounds useful or interesting to you, please do take a look at our proposal, and endorse it if you see fit. Or if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me or post in the discussion page.

Thank you so much for all of your encouragement and support. We really appreciate it!

Best regards,
Josephine / @misaochan (Commons app project lead)