Communications Organiser

Richard Symonds-3

All,

Wikimedia UK is now hiring a Communications Organiser! The job specification (and more detail) is at http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Communications_Organiser_Job - please spread this as widely as you can (or, indeed, apply yourself).

Don’t hesitate to give out Jon Davies’ phone number if anyone wants it in connection with the job – he’s more than happy to chat to people about it.

All the best,

Richard Symonds

Office & Development Manager

Wikimedia UK

+44 7885 764 613

--

Wikimedia UK is the operating name of Wiki UK Limited, a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England and Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Our Registered Charity No. is 1144513. The Registered Office is 4th Floor, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4LT.

Wikimedia UK is the local chapter of the Wikimedia Foundation (who operate Wikipedia, amongst other projects). It is an independent non-profit organization with no legal control over Wikipedia nor responsibility for its contents.

Visit http://www.wikimedia.org.uk/ and @wikimediauk

Re: Communications Organiser

Chris Keating-2

Wikimedia UK is now hiring a Communications Organiser! The job specification (and more detail) is at http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Communications_Organiser_Job - please spread this as widely as you can (or, indeed, apply yourself).

Don’t hesitate to give out Jon Davies’ phone number if anyone wants it in connection with the job – he’s more than happy to chat to people about it.

Just to echo this, once again...

We are expecting a large number of applications. We're expecting a rather fewer applications to come from people who understand what we are really about, or who will fit well into a volunteer-led environment. So if you, or someone you know, could do the job well, please do encourage them to apply.

Chris