Contact info for bengali wikipedians

Ravishankar-3
Does any one have contact numbers for Bellayat or anyone from bengali wiki? a press reporter needs ASAp.

ravi

Re: Contact info for bengali wikipedians

Casey Brown-5
By the way, I see you CCed bnwikimedia@gmail -- that's not related to
Bengali Wikipedia, it's Barry Newstead's mailing list e-mail address.
:-)  (Barry's the new Chief Global Programs Officer at the
Foundation.) <http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Chief_Global_Program_Officer>)
 Belayet's e-mail is bellayet@gmail and I just added him to the CC.

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 10:08 AM, Ravishankar <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Does any one have contact numbers for Bellayat or anyone from bengali wiki?
> a press reporter needs ASAp.

Belayet Hossain
[hidden email]
+8800819480667

I wanted to make sure that the phone number was public, so I snagged
it from <http://www.pressreleasepoint.com/wikimedia-bangladesh-bangladeshi-contributors-wikipedia-started-independent-organization>

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023

Re: Contact info for bengali wikipedians

Ravishankar-3
Thanks Casey. I could get more contact numbers after leaving a message in bn wiki itself. (should have that first :) )

May be it is a good idea to create a central page somewhere (and have a copy of it in each wiki's embassy) with emails, phone numbers of media contacts for indic language wiki.

If you can send upto 3 contacts per each wiki, I can compile the list and put it in appropriate place.

ravi

Re: Contact info for bengali wikipedians

Ravishankar-3

If you can send upto 3 contacts per each wiki, I can compile the list and put it in appropriate place.

meaning, if people from each wiki can nominate 3 contacts...

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 1:09 PM, Ravishankar <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thanks Casey. I could get more contact numbers after leaving a message in bn
> wiki itself. (should have that first :) )
> May be it is a good idea to create a central page somewhere (and have a copy
> of it in each wiki's embassy) with emails, phone numbers of media contacts
> for indic language wiki.
> If you can send upto 3 contacts per each wiki, I can compile the list and
> put it in appropriate place.
> ravi

Moka Pantages from the Foundation would be a good person to work with
on that.  I'm pretty sure she's been working  on cleaning up our press
contact lists and stuff like that.

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023

Re: Contact info for bengali wikipedians

Belayet Hossain
Since I was in flight, not able to response you guys. Now I am at my place, so please let me know any information you need.

Belayet

On 13 July 2010 23:57, Casey Brown <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 1:09 PM, Ravishankar <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thanks Casey. I could get more contact numbers after leaving a message in bn
> wiki itself. (should have that first :) )
> May be it is a good idea to create a central page somewhere (and have a copy
> of it in each wiki's embassy) with emails, phone numbers of media contacts
> for indic language wiki.
> If you can send upto 3 contacts per each wiki, I can compile the list and
> put it in appropriate place.
> ravi

Moka Pantages from the Foundation would be a good person to work with
on that.  I'm pretty sure she's been working  on cleaning up our press
contact lists and stuff like that.

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023

--
Belayet Hossain
http://www.facebook.com/bellayet
http://bellayet.wordpress.com (Bangla)
Knowledge is universal
              ...so share it.

Hillel____
If I am not for myself, who will be for me?
If I am only for myself, what am I?
If not now, when?