Contacting the new board?

David Gerard-2
I expect that my and Alison's phones will continue to ring with
WMUK-related queries for quite some time - once you're in the media
directories, it seems you never leave ;-)

If any of you have phone numbers you don't mind the world knowing,
those would be useful for passing on as phone contacts! We're talking
about a pretty low volume of calls (to me, anyway) - it's not
burningly urgent or anything.

(Email forwarding is easy. But lots of the people who call don't
appear to use it when they have a phone to hand.)

In my experience, making my phone number public (it's 07733 223 584,
for those who can't be bothered looking it up) hasn't led to a flood
of nutters. I get hardly any nutter calls. Some are press, lots are
people wondering how to get into Wikipedia or with problems with their
article or asking to reuse an image. I generally let it go to message
when I'm at work.

- d.

Re: Contacting the new board?

Alison M. Wheeler
On Tue, September 30, 2008 10:34, David Gerard wrote:
> I expect that my and Alison's phones will continue to ring with
> WMUK-related queries for quite some time - once you're in the media
> directories, it seems you never leave ;-)

I'll second that, indeed as I was just opening this email I had a call on
my mobile from Spain regarding a suggested 'trademark infringement' that
they wanted to make me aware of.

Alison

ps. I *have* had a few nutters calling, sadly!