Contribution

Harshita Sahai
Respected Sir/Ma'am
I would like to contribute to your community as I believe I have the
required skill set to contribute and hence would like to be a part of your
community.
Please do let me know about your GitHub profile or any version control
where your code is available and I can start understanding the code and
then start contributing.
I have a past experience with GirlScript Summer of code 2019 and have
contributed to Open Genus IQ
https://iq.opengenus.org/author/harshita/
My GitHub profile :  https://github.com/HarshitaSahai
Hoping for a positive response.
Thank You.
Harshita Sahai

Re: Contribution

Andre Klapper-2
Hi and welcome!

On Sun, 2019-05-26 at 19:08 +0530, Harshita Sahai wrote:
> Respected Sir/Ma'am
> I would like to contribute to your community as I believe I have the
> required skill set to contribute and hence would like to be a part of your
> community.
> Please do let me know about your GitHub profile or any version control
> where your code is available and I can start understanding the code and
> then start contributing.

Please see https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/New_Developers and
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/How_to_become_a_MediaWiki_hacker

Thanks,
andre
--
Andre Klapper | Bugwrangler / Developer Advocate
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/