Copyright Violation by aahwaan.com

wikiodisha1
Hello,

Please see the site http://www.aahwaan.com/wiki/ , Here there is a
copyright violation, as the content is used from Wikipedia..

So please take the appropriate action.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Srikant Kedia

Re: Copyright Violation by aahwaan.com

Kim Bruning
On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 03:58:50PM +0530, Srikant Kedia wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please see the site http://www.aahwaan.com/wiki/ , Here there is a
> copyright violation, as the content is used from Wikipedia..
>
> So please take the appropriate action.

I was checking to see if the site lists CC and/or attribution
but google translate can't handle this language yet. A bit of puzzeling
didn't yield me any copyright information either quite yet; which is
just as likely due to me.

Sorry about that. Any tips on translation engine would be welcome.

Can you tell me whether the site lists any copyright information etc
(and what it says?)

sincerely,
        Kim Bruning