Corporate contacts

Erik Moeller-4
The Board and Executive Director are compiling a database of
high-level corporate contacts for various uses, such as fundraising.
If you have high-level contacts with major corporations which you are
willing to share, or make introductions to, please send an e-mail to
me or Anthere ASAP. Thank you very much.
--
Peace & Love,
Erik

Member, Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees

DISCLAIMER: Unless otherwise stated, all views or opinions expressed
in this message are solely my own and do not represent an official
position of the Wikimedia Foundation or its Board of Trustees.

Re: Corporate contacts

oscar-11
of course i am willing to share, but the whole point with *high level
contacts* is that they in general go through a personal connection which
should not be bypassed in the first instance.
pursuing this kind of contacts must generally begin with concretely
involving the people with these contacts in my experience.
(the above is not stating anything contrary, but rather complementary)

best,
oscar

> The Board and Executive Director are compiling a database of
> high-level corporate contacts for various uses, such as fundraising.
> If you have high-level contacts with major corporations which you are
> willing to share, or make introductions to, please send an e-mail to
> me or Anthere ASAP. Thank you very much.
> --
> Peace & Love,
> Erik
>
> Member, Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees
>
> DISCLAIMER: Unless otherwise stated, all views or opinions expressed
> in this message are solely my own and do not represent an official
> position of the Wikimedia Foundation or its Board of Trustees.

Re: Corporate contacts

daniwo59

Just to clarify, I will be contacting these people for fundraising purposes
and will be maintaining the lists, so you can also send teh information
directly  to me. Alternately, if you have contacts that you think it would be best
to  speak with directly, please contact me privately. I will be happy to
discuss  ways to make the pitch as effectively as possible and to provide you with
an  information packet that will make the pitch easier.

Danny