Creating Page from an extension

Amruta Lonkar

Hi,

I have created an extension for references on a local wiki and i want to
create a page for each reference entered once the user hits Save Page. Could
someone guide me on how to create a page for this. I ahve also created a
separate reference namespace.

Amruta

Re: Creating Page from an extension

Rob Church
I keep pointing people to read maintenance/InitialiseMessages.inc
which has a section of code that shows a clean method for creating and
saving articles, and assigning their first revision to them.

Rob Church