Creating a form as special page...Now need help connecting to database

Creating a form as special page...Now need help connecting to database

Victoria Powers
I have recently developed a form and implemented it as a special page within my wiki.  I now need to connect to a mySQL database that I have created.  Can anyone please advise me on how I can do this? What classes, objects, files do I need to use? Can anyone point out some examples that are similar to what I am trying to accomplish?

Thank you for any help you can provide!