Cron

Nikola Smolenski
I have noticed that I have no crontab on login.toolserver.org but that my
crontab on toolserver.org continues to work (and affects files that I see on
login.toolserver.org). Is there something I should do?

Re: Cron

Pietrodn
I know that hemlock and nightshade (i.e. login.toolserver.org) have
different crontabs.

Il giorno 02/ott/08, alle ore 20:09, Nikola Smolenski ha scritto:

> I have noticed that I have no crontab on login.toolserver.org but
> that my
> crontab on toolserver.org continues to work (and affects files that
> I see on
> login.toolserver.org). Is there something I should do?

Pietrodn

Re: Cron

Nikola Smolenski
Дана Friday 03 October 2008 07:08:26 Pietrodn написа:
> I know that hemlock and nightshade (i.e. login.toolserver.org) have
> different crontabs.

Related to this, I have just noticed that I have now lost my crontab on
toolserver.org (that is now wolfbane, but it was hemlock in the past, right?)
Would it be possible to get it back?

> Il giorno 02/ott/08, alle ore 20:09, Nikola Smolenski ha scritto:
> > I have noticed that I have no crontab on login.toolserver.org but
> > that my
> > crontab on toolserver.org continues to work (and affects files that
> > I see on
> > login.toolserver.org). Is there something I should do?

Re: Cron

Tim 'avatar' Bartel
Hi,

2009/3/14 Nikola Smolenski <[hidden email]>:
>> > I have noticed that I have no crontab on login.toolserver.org but
>> > that my
>> > crontab on toolserver.org continues to work (and affects files that
>> > I see on
>> > login.toolserver.org). Is there something I should do?

Don't think so - I already tried this :-)

Bye, Tim.

--
http://wikipedistik.de

Re: Cron

DaB.-2
Hello,
Am Saturday 14 March 2009 14:41:50 schrieb Nikola Smolenski:
> Related to this, I have just noticed that I have now lost my crontab on
> toolserver.org (that is now wolfbane, but it was hemlock in the past,
> right?) Would it be possible to get it back?

no. I didn't moved the crons from hemlock to wolfsbane with intent.  All crons
should be run on nightshade - the only exception is when you need the
weblogs.
So I didn't wanted to copy old should-not-be-there and crons of expired users
to the new webserver.

Sincerly,
DaB.

--
wp-blog.de

Re: Cron

Nikola Smolenski
Дана Saturday 14 March 2009 17:13:24 DaB. написа:
> Am Saturday 14 March 2009 14:41:50 schrieb Nikola Smolenski:
> > Related to this, I have just noticed that I have now lost my crontab on
> > toolserver.org (that is now wolfbane, but it was hemlock in the past,
> > right?) Would it be possible to get it back?
>
> no. I didn't moved the crons from hemlock to wolfsbane with intent.  All
> crons should be run on nightshade - the only exception is when you need the
> weblogs.

...and that is exactly the exception I used the cron for - to grep my weblogs
out of the weblogs :)