Crowdfunding a Calendar

Lewis Cawte
Hi all,

So I figure we all need to band together and crowd fund a calendar for
whoever is responsible for this little gem - https://i.imgur.com/UaLgRXX.png

On a more serious note - is the downtime on Wednesday the 10th, or Friday
the 12th?

-- Lewis

Re: Crowdfunding a Calendar

Quim Gil-2
Fixed, thank you: Wednesday 10 December at 15:00 UTC

A proper announcement will come. In the meantime, you can check
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T76522

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 12:01 PM, Lewis Cawte <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> So I figure we all need to band together and crowd fund a calendar for
> whoever is responsible for this little gem -
> https://i.imgur.com/UaLgRXX.png
>
> On a more serious note - is the downtime on Wednesday the 10th, or Friday
> the 12th?
>
> -- Lewis

Quim Gil
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Qgil