Current staff (on meta)

KIZU Naoko
Hello,
JB82 (en-n, es, fr, ru) helped synchsizing te translation of [[Current
staff]] to the latest version. After copyediting, we can have it on
foundation wiki in those language. Chinese version still needs to be
cared.  I synched the Japanese version, and seek people who will
copyedit it.

Drini, Jd, ACrush & MaxSem, could you please coordinate their finishing?
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF/Current_staff/status

Lorenzarius, could you please care for the Chinese version?
And all the translators, please help your coordinators. If you
language hasn't it, you are invited to join (however I would point out
other and more urgent requests is coming soon. You may be more
interest in those; new board, about Foundation reflecting latest
changes ...)

It will be great we can upload those version before funddriving, since
personnel is now the largest part of expence.

KIZU Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org
  * Nessuna poesia prima di noi *

Re: Current staff (on meta)

Pedro Sanchez-2
On 12/11/06, Aphaia <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
> JB82 (en-n, es, fr, ru) helped synchsizing te translation of [[Current
> staff]] to the latest version. After copyediting, we can have it on
> foundation wiki in those language. Chinese version still needs to be
> cared.  I synched the Japanese version, and seek people who will
> copyedit it.
>
> Drini, Jd, ACrush & MaxSem, could you please coordinate their finishing?
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF/Current_staff/status
>
> Lorenzarius, could you please care for the Chinese version?
> And all the translators, please help your coordinators. If you
> language hasn't it, you are invited to join (however I would point out
> other and more urgent requests is coming soon. You may be more
> interest in those; new board, about Foundation reflecting latest
> changes ...)
>
> It will be great we can upload those version before funddriving, since
> personnel is now the largest part of expence.
>
> Cheers,
> --
> KIZU Naoko
>   Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org