Current staff

Casey Brown-3
[[wikimedia:Current staff]]
<http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Current_staff> has undergone a
major update with new staff members being added and the page being
reorganized.  The page can be translated at
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF/Current_staff>
and it would be helpful if it were translated before February 1.  All
of the translations need to be updated but the past translations can
be reused.

Also, Board of Trustees
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF/Board_of_Trustees>
still needs to be updated.

As always, you can reply to this post or visit us on Freenode (IRC) at
#wikimedia-translation for help.

Thanks!

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023

---
this address will probably get lost.

Re: Current staff

KIZU Naoko
Thanks for reminding us on it Casey!

On Jan 23, 2008 10:20 AM, Casey Brown <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [[wikimedia:Current staff]]
> <http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Current_staff> has undergone a
> major update with new staff members being added and the page being
> reorganized.  The page can be translated at
> <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF/Current_staff>
> and it would be helpful if it were translated before February 1.  All
> of the translations need to be updated but the past translations can
> be reused.
>
> Also, Board of Trustees
> <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF/Board_of_Trustees>
> still needs to be updated.

Yes, and we hope to add one more item very soon ... about "our
projects". I invited some editors who were active on each projects,
and most of them thankfully reacted soon. I'm going to check if it is
ready and hope to open this request very soon with the update info on
each projects.

If you are familiar with one or more project and know its details,
please give a look to  "our projects"
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF/Our_projects>"
and check it if it reflects the reality of your favorite project.

> As always, you can reply to this post or visit us on Freenode (IRC) at
> #wikimedia-translation for help.

Yeah, if you have a good connection, it is a good place to ask for
help and sometimes enjoy chats before or after some troublesome tasks
like translations :D

--
KIZU Naoko
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)