Customizable Look for MediaWiki

Roger Zender

Hi everyone,

I really apologize for some of these simple questions, and if they¹ve been
asked before.  It¹s a real challenge to find some of this information (from
a more layman standpoint).

I¹m curious what the capacity is for MediaWiki¹s look to integrate with an
existing website?  Does one just have control over the logo in the left, or
is the entire wiki subject to CSS design styles?  I¹m just trying to
determine how much we can integrate the look of a wiki within an existing
website?

Thanks again!!
Roger

~~ http://www.rogerzmusic.com ~~
            Support Live Music!

Re: Customizable Look for MediaWiki

Rob Church
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki_look_and_feel. See also, e.g.
the skins in the user preferences panel, &c.

Rob Church

On 11/03/06, Roger Zender <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I really apologize for some of these simple questions, and if they¹ve been
> asked before.  It¹s a real challenge to find some of this information (from
> a more layman standpoint).
>
> I¹m curious what the capacity is for MediaWiki¹s look to integrate with an
> existing website?  Does one just have control over the logo in the left, or
> is the entire wiki subject to CSS design styles?  I¹m just trying to
> determine how much we can integrate the look of a wiki within an existing
> website?
>
> Thanks again!!
> Roger
>
> ~~ http://www.rogerzmusic.com ~~
>             Support Live Music!

Re: Customizable Look for MediaWiki

Tels
Moin Roger,

On Saturday 11 March 2006 21:32, Roger Zender wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I really apologize for some of these simple questions, and if they¹ve

Unrelated:

You wrote "they¹ve" e.g. they¹ve with a little upper 1 instead of "'".
There seems to be some problem on your end with your keyboard or your
locale.

Best wishes,

Tels

--
 Signed on Sun Mar 12 10:14:30 2006 with key 0x93B84C15.
 PGP key on http://bloodgate.com/tels.asc or per email.

 "Spammed if you do, spammed if you don't." - Murphy's Law