Quantcast

DEADLINE EXTENDED: Wikimania 2017 call for submissions

DEADLINE EXTENDED: Wikimania 2017 call for submissions

phoebe ayers-3
Dear all,

We have extended the deadline for submitting presentations, panels, roundtables and workshops to Wikimania until April 10. The deadline for posters and birds-of-a-feather sessions remains May 15.

Please see below for the call for submissions for Wikimania, and submit your ideas! Please also note, for those who have already submitted, there is now a field in the registration form for "completed" or "in-progress" submission. When you are ready to have your submission reviewed, please note that it is "completed". Thank you!

Please contact us with any questions: [hidden email]

best,
Phoebe

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 10:10 AM, phoebe ayers <[hidden email]> wrote:
All,
I'm very pleased to send out the Wikimania Montréal Call for Submissions, which can be found in French here:
https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions/fr
and in English here:
https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions/en

On behalf of the Wikimania programme committee,
Phoebe Ayers
-----

Que vous soyez un membre de la communauté de l’un des projets Wikimédia (tels que Wikipédia, Wikibooks, Wikidata, Wikisource, Wikinews, Wikimedia Commons, Wiktionnaire, MediaWiki ou autres), un créateur de contenu libre ou un consommateur, nous recevrons avec plaisir votre proposition pour une session lors de Wikimania 2017.

dates importantes

Appel aux propositions ouvert : 2 février 2017
Date limite de soumission des présentations (conférence, panneau, table ronde et atelier) : 15 avril 2017
Date limite de soumission des brefs exposés, affiches et réunions d’oiseaux de la même plume : 15 mai 2017.
Notification d’acceptation des présentations : 20 avril 2017
Notification d’acceptation des brefs exposés, affiches et réunions d’oiseaux de la même plume : 10 juin 2017

Types de soumissions & Comment soumettre: https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions/fr

Des questions ? Merci de contacter le Comité du programme par wikimania-program(à)wikimedia.org.

----

Whether you are a community member of one of the Wikimedia projects (such as Wikipedia, Wikibooks, Wikidata, Wikisource, Wikinews, Wikimedia Commons, Wiktionary, MediaWiki or others), or a fellow open content creator or consumer, we welcome your proposal for a session at Wikimania 2017.

Important dates

Call for proposals opens: February 2, 2017
Deadline for submitting presentation (lecture, panel, roundtable and workshop) submissions: April 10, 2017
Deadline for submitting lightning talks, poster, and birds of a feather submissions: May 15, 2017
Notification of acceptance for presentations: April 20, 2017
Notification of acceptance for lightning talks, poster and birds of a feather submissions: June 10, 2017

Submission types & how to submit: https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions/en

Any questions? Please contact the Programme Committee at wikimania-program at wikimedia.org

--
* I use this address for lists; send personal messages to phoebe.ayers <at> gmail.com *

Re: [Wikimedia-l] DEADLINE EXTENDED: Wikimania 2017 call for submissions

phoebe ayers-3
Thanks Joseph! Just a followup reminder that submissions are due TOMORROW.

If you have submitted a proposal already but it's marked as a "draft", please finalize it and mark it as "completed" by tomorrow as well. (If you are a submitter you may already have email from me about this).

thanks everyone! We are going to have a great program this year!

Phoebe
(for the program committee)

On Sat, Apr 8, 2017 at 10:38 AM, Joseph Seddon <[hidden email]> wrote:
REMINDER: Deadline for submitting presentations, panels,
roundtables and workshops to Wikimania is *April 10*.

You have TWO days remaining.

The deadline for posters and birds-of-a-feather sessions remains *May 15*.

Please see below for the call for submissions for Wikimania, and submit
your ideas! Please also note, for those who have already submitted, there
is now a field in the registration form for "completed" or "in-progress"
submission. When you are ready to have your submission reviewed, please
note that it is "completed". Thank you!

Please contact us with any questions: [hidden email]

Seddon

Phoebe

> On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 10:10 AM, phoebe ayers <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > All,
> > I'm very pleased to send out the Wikimania Montréal Call for Submissions,
> > which can be found in French here:
> > https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions/fr
> > and in English here:
> > https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions/en
> >
> > On behalf of the Wikimania programme committee,
> > Phoebe Ayers
> > -----
> >
> > Que vous soyez un membre de la communauté de l’un des projets Wikimédia
> > (tels que Wikipédia, Wikibooks, Wikidata, Wikisource, Wikinews, Wikimedia
> > Commons, Wiktionnaire, MediaWiki ou autres), un créateur de contenu libre
> > ou un consommateur, nous recevrons avec plaisir votre proposition pour
> une
> > session lors de Wikimania 2017.
> >
> > *dates importantes*
> >
> > Appel aux propositions ouvert : 2 février 2017
> > Date limite de soumission des présentations (conférence, panneau, table
> > ronde et atelier) : *15 avril 2017*
> > Date limite de soumission des brefs exposés, affiches et réunions
> > d’oiseaux de la même plume : 15 mai 2017.
> > Notification d’acceptation des présentations : 20 avril 2017
> > Notification d’acceptation des brefs exposés, affiches et réunions
> > d’oiseaux de la même plume : 10 juin 2017
> >
> > *Types de soumissions & Comment soumettre: *https://wikimania2017.
> > wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions/fr
> >
> > *Des questions ?* Merci de contacter le Comité du programme par
> > wikimania-program(à)wikimedia.org.
> >
> > ----
> >
> > Whether you are a community member of one of the Wikimedia projects (such
> > as Wikipedia, Wikibooks, Wikidata, Wikisource, Wikinews, Wikimedia
> Commons,
> > Wiktionary, MediaWiki or others), or a fellow open content creator or
> > consumer, we welcome your proposal for a session at Wikimania 2017.
> >
> > *Important dates*
> >
> > Call for proposals opens: February 2, 2017
> > Deadline for submitting presentation (lecture, panel, roundtable and
> > workshop) submissions: *April 10, 2017*
> > Deadline for submitting lightning talks, poster, and birds of a feather
> > submissions: May 15, 2017
> > Notification of acceptance for presentations: April 20, 2017
> > Notification of acceptance for lightning talks, poster and birds of a
> > feather submissions: June 10, 2017
> >
> > *Submission types & how to submit:* https://wikimania2017.
> > wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions/en
> >
> > *Any questions?* Please contact the Programme Committee at
> > wikimania-program at wikimedia.org
> >

> --
> * I use this address for lists; send personal messages to phoebe.ayers <at>
> gmail.com *

Seddon

*Advancement Associate (Community Engagement)*
*Wikimedia Foundation*

* I use this address for lists; send personal messages to phoebe.ayers <at> gmail.com *