DNS broken?

MZMcBride-2
Hi.

$ ssh [hidden email]
ssh: Could not resolve hostname willow.toolserver.org: nodename nor
servname provided, or not known

$ curl http://status.toolserver.org/
curl: (6) Could not resolve host: status.toolserver.org; nodename nor
servname provided, or not known

MZMcBride

Re: DNS broken?

Marlen Caemmerer-3
Hey,

unfortunatelly it looks that way although I dont know why.
It seems that as long as amaranth (wiki/jira host) is offline the zone might not be available although we have 2 more name servers (damiana and turnera) that are correctly setup - I even checked with an online tool.
I opened a ticket for it - https://jira.toolserver.org/browse/MNT-1339

If anyone of you has any idea what could be the problem please let me know.

Cheers
  Marlen/nosy