[Data Release] Active Editors by country

[Data Release] Active Editors by country

Dan Andreescu
Today we are releasing a new dataset meant to help us understand the impact
of grants and programs on editing.  This data was requested several years
ago, and we took a long time to bring in the privacy and security experts
whose help we needed to release it.  With that work done, you can download
the data here: https://dumps.wikimedia.org/other/geoeditors/ and read about
it here:
https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Analytics/Data_Lake/Edits/Geoeditors/Public

You can send questions or comments on this thread or on the discussion page.

Re: [Data Release] Active Editors by country

Kerry Raymond
What is the definition of active editor in this data? 5 per month?

Kerry

Today we are releasing a new dataset meant to help us understand the impact of grants and programs on editing.  This data was requested several years ago, and we took a long time to bring in the privacy and security experts whose help we needed to release it.  With that work done, you can download the data here: https://dumps.wikimedia.org/other/geoeditors/ and read about it here:
https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Analytics/Data_Lake/Edits/Geoeditors/Public

You can send questions or comments on this thread or on the discussion page.

Re: [Data Release] Active Editors by country

https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Analytics/Data_Lake/Edits/Geoeditors/Public#Data_Format