Quantcast

Data wipe tomorrow

Marlen Caemmerer-3
Hello,

tomorrow is the day I will start to completely throw away all data on the Toolserver.
After this nothing can be copied anymore.
If you feel you still need anything please let me know asap.

Cheers
  nosy

Re: Data wipe tomorrow

Platonides
On 11/12/14 10:59, Marlen Caemmerer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> tomorrow is the day I will start to completely throw away all data on
> the Toolserver.
> After this nothing can be copied anymore.
> If you feel you still need anything please let me know asap.
>
> Cheers
> nosy

Are http://svn.toolserver.org/ repositories kept somewhere?

Re: Data wipe tomorrow

metasj
Will there be a final archive that is preserved?

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 5:58 PM, Platonides <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 11/12/14 10:59, Marlen Caemmerer wrote:
Hello,

tomorrow is the day I will start to completely throw away all data on
the Toolserver.
After this nothing can be copied anymore.
If you feel you still need anything please let me know asap.

Cheers
nosy

Are http://svn.toolserver.org/ repositories kept somewhere?

Samuel Klein          @metasj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266

Re: Data wipe tomorrow

Marlen Caemmerer-3

I guess not.

On Thu, 11 Dec 2014, Platonides wrote:

> Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 23:58:58
> From: Platonides <[hidden email]>
> To: Wikimedia Toolserver <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: [Toolserver-l] Data wipe tomorrow
>
> On 11/12/14 10:59, Marlen Caemmerer wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> tomorrow is the day I will start to completely throw away all data on
>> the Toolserver.
>> After this nothing can be copied anymore.
>> If you feel you still need anything please let me know asap.
>>
>> Cheers
>> nosy
>
> Are http://svn.toolserver.org/ repositories kept somewhere?

Re: Data wipe tomorrow

Marlen Caemmerer-3

No. Stuff should be migrated now. The rest should be a leftover. Like in real world relocations.

On Thu, 11 Dec 2014, Samuel Klein wrote:

> Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 00:08:40
> From: Samuel Klein <[hidden email]>
> To: Wikimedia Toolserver <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: [Toolserver-l] Data wipe tomorrow
>
> Will there be a final archive that is preserved?
>
> On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 5:58 PM, Platonides <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> On 11/12/14 10:59, Marlen Caemmerer wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> tomorrow is the day I will start to completely throw away all data on
>>> the Toolserver.
>>> After this nothing can be copied anymore.
>>> If you feel you still need anything please let me know asap.
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> nosy
>>>

>> Are http://svn.toolserver.org/ repositories kept somewhere?

>> view/Mailing_list_etiquette

Re: Data wipe tomorrow

Marlen Caemmerer-3
Hey,

just had a quick look again: I have a copy of the complete SVN in my home on tool labs since 11th May.

Cheers
  Marlen

On Fri, 12 Dec 2014, Marlen Caemmerer wrote:

> Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 09:08:29
> From: Marlen Caemmerer <[hidden email]>
> To: Wikimedia Toolserver <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: [Toolserver-l] Data wipe tomorrow
>

> I guess not.
>
> On Thu, 11 Dec 2014, Platonides wrote:
>
>> Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 23:58:58
>> From: Platonides <[hidden email]>
>> To: Wikimedia Toolserver <[hidden email]>
>> Subject: Re: [Toolserver-l] Data wipe tomorrow
>>
>> On 11/12/14 10:59, Marlen Caemmerer wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> tomorrow is the day I will start to completely throw away all data on
>>> the Toolserver.
>>> After this nothing can be copied anymore.
>>> If you feel you still need anything please let me know asap.
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> nosy
>>
>> Are http://svn.toolserver.org/ repositories kept somewhere?

Re: Data wipe tomorrow

Kurt-36
I take it it's too late?

I've been pretty busy in real life, plus my account expired at some
point, so I've been meaning to get in touch. Some people (including
myself) were interested in migrating my 3rr script:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Slakr#3rr.php_.3F

Cheers,
-Kurt / Slakr @ enwiki

On 12/11/2014 3:59 AM, Marlen Caemmerer wrote:

> Hello,
>
> tomorrow is the day I will start to completely throw away all data on
> the Toolserver.
> After this nothing can be copied anymore.
> If you feel you still need anything please let me know asap.
>
> Cheers
>     nosy

Re: Data wipe tomorrow

Marlen Caemmerer-3
Hey,

yes its really all gone now.

Cheers
  nosy

On Sat, 13 Dec 2014, Slakr wrote:

> Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 01:14:03
> From: Slakr <[hidden email]>
> To: Wikimedia Toolserver <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: [Toolserver-l] Data wipe tomorrow
>
> I take it it's too late?
>
> I've been pretty busy in real life, plus my account expired at some
> point, so I've been meaning to get in touch. Some people (including
> myself) were interested in migrating my 3rr script:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Slakr#3rr.php_.3F
>
> Cheers,
> -Kurt / Slakr @ enwiki
>
> On 12/11/2014 3:59 AM, Marlen Caemmerer wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> tomorrow is the day I will start to completely throw away all data on
>> the Toolserver.
>> After this nothing can be copied anymore.
>> If you feel you still need anything please let me know asap.
>>
>> Cheers
>>     nosy

Re: Data wipe tomorrow

Rich Farmbrough
Curation.

Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 01:14:03
From: Slakr <[hidden email]>
To: Wikimedia Toolserver <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [Toolserver-l] Data wipe tomorrow

I take it it's too late?

I've been pretty busy in real life, plus my account expired at some point, so I've been meaning to get in touch. Some people (including myself) were interested in migrating my 3rr script: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Slakr#3rr.php_.3F

Cheers,
-Kurt / Slakr @ enwiki

On 12/11/2014 3:59 AM, Marlen Caemmerer wrote:
Hello,

tomorrow is the day I will start to completely throw away all data on the Toolserver.
After this nothing can be copied anymore.
If you feel you still need anything please let me know asap.

Cheers
    nosy

Landline (UK) 01780 757 250
Mobile (UK) 0798 1995 792