Database error

Terry Auspitz
I am getting the following MySQL error when creating a new page on my wiki:

A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in
the software. The last attempted database query was:

    (SQL query hidden)

from within function "SearchMySQL4::update". MySQL returned error "1016:
Can't open file: 'wt_searchindex.MYI' (errno: 145) (localhost)".

If it helps, the wiki in question is http://wikitography.org.

Thanks,
~Terry

Re: Database error

Vasiliadis, Thomas
It is possible, that wiki has now right to write it files???

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

Re: Database error

Rob Church
Do a REPAIR TABLE on the searchindex table.

Rob Church