Dead links to smw.org/doc

planetenxin
It seems, that the docs are no longer available on semantic-mediwiki.org.

Example: semantic-mediawiki.org/doc/classSMWDataItem.html

Could this be fixed as it creates a lot of dead links in google etc.

Re: Dead links to smw.org/doc

kghbln
Thanks for the note. Indeed doxygen in not installed on the new server
yet. However I would have thought that links like these are
automatically redirected to the smw.o homepage instead of pointing to
the void. Need to have a look at the rewrite rules.

Cheers Karsten

Am 21.12.2015 um 12:23 schrieb planetenxin:

> It seems, that the docs are no longer available on semantic-mediwiki.org.
>
> Example: semantic-mediawiki.org/doc/classSMWDataItem.html
>
> Could this be fixed as it creates a lot of dead links in google etc.

Re: Dead links to smw.org/doc

planetenxin
Karsten,

sorry, I was unclear. The links are indeed not dead but redirects you to
smw.org Main Page.

Would be great to have the doxygen running again soon.

/Alexander

Am 21.12.2015 um 13:07 schrieb kghbln:
> Thanks for the note. Indeed doxygen in not installed on the new server
> yet. However I would have thought that links like these are
> automatically redirected to the smw.o homepage instead of pointing to
> the void. Need to have a look at the rewrite rules.
>
> Cheers Karsten

Re: Dead links to smw.org/doc

kghbln
Heiya and a happy new year,

the code documentation is now up and running again. You will find it at
[0]. It now includes a some more extensions [1], also renders snazzy
graphs and is automatically updated every week.

The old links redirect to the new location but do not rely on this
forever, i.e. update your bookmarks.

Cheers Karsten

[0] http://doc.semantic-mediawiki.org/
[1] http://doc.semantic-mediawiki.org/files.html

Am 21.12.2015 um 17:00 schrieb planetenxin:

> Karsten,
>
> sorry, I was unclear. The links are indeed not dead but redirects you to
> smw.org Main Page.
>
> Would be great to have the doxygen running again soon.
>
> /Alexander
>
> Am 21.12.2015 um 13:07 schrieb kghbln:
>> Thanks for the note. Indeed doxygen in not installed on the new server
>> yet. However I would have thought that links like these are
>> automatically redirected to the smw.o homepage instead of pointing to
>> the void. Need to have a look at the rewrite rules.
>>
>> Cheers Karsten

Re: Dead links to smw.org/doc

Phil Legault
I'm running into

This webpage has a redirect loop

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
now

When searching for semantic mediawiki results format

the code documentation is now up and running again. You will find it at [0]. It now includes a some more extensions [1], also renders snazzy graphs and is automatically updated every week.

The old links redirect to the new location but do not rely on this forever, i.e. update your bookmarks.

Cheers Karsten

[0] http://doc.semantic-mediawiki.org/
[1] http://doc.semantic-mediawiki.org/files.html

Am 21.12.2015 um 17:00 schrieb planetenxin:

> Karsten,
>
> sorry, I was unclear. The links are indeed not dead but redirects you
> to smw.org Main Page.
>
> Would be great to have the doxygen running again soon.
>
> /Alexander
>
> Am 21.12.2015 um 13:07 schrieb kghbln:
>> Thanks for the note. Indeed doxygen in not installed on the new
>> server yet. However I would have thought that links like these are
>> automatically redirected to the smw.o homepage instead of pointing to
>> the void. Need to have a look at the rewrite rules.
>>
>> Cheers Karsten

Re: Dead links to smw.org/doc

kghbln
How may I replicate this? Is there an example URL I can work with?

Cheers and thanks

Karsten

Am 02.01.2016 um 18:49 schrieb Legault, Phillip [ITSUS]:

> I'm running into
>
> This webpage has a redirect loop
>
> ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
> now
>
> When searching for semantic mediawiki results format

Re: Dead links to smw.org/doc

Phil Legault
Search google for " semantic mediawiki ask subobject"  and select the first link

How may I replicate this? Is there an example URL I can work with?

Cheers and thanks

Karsten

Am 02.01.2016 um 18:49 schrieb Legault, Phillip [ITSUS]:

> I'm running into
>
> This webpage has a redirect loop
>
> ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
> now
>
> When searching for semantic mediawiki results format

Re: Dead links to smw.org/doc

Phil Legault
I'm using google chrome

How may I replicate this? Is there an example URL I can work with?

Cheers and thanks

Karsten

Am 02.01.2016 um 18:49 schrieb Legault, Phillip [ITSUS]:

> I'm running into
>
> This webpage has a redirect loop
>
> ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
> now
>
> When searching for semantic mediawiki results format

Re: Dead links to smw.org/doc

kghbln
Thanks. This is unrelated to this thread but indeed an issue. I guess
this caused the confusion at my end. Cheers

Am 02.01.2016 um 19:25 schrieb Legault, Phillip [ITSUS]:

> Search google for " semantic mediawiki ask subobject"  and select the first link

Re: Dead links to smw.org/doc

kghbln
That's what happens if you try to do voodoo. :| We should be cool now.
Keeping fingers crossed. Thanks again for reporting.

Cheers Karsten