Dear Kannada Wikipedia Discussion List, If you can't find it in google try JUSTDIAL.COM

Dear Kannada Wikipedia Discussion List, If you can't find it in google try JUSTDIAL.COM

Nataraj KS
Dear Kannada Wikipedia Discussion List,I strongly recommend this website www.justdial.com. It's a world class local search service & I've always found anything I've ever wanted.You can find info on any company, product, or service in over 240 cities in India.You can also call them up 24x7, on phone (69999999), a local call in 240 Indian cities.Ask for anything, you'll get the info on the phone and/or by SMS within 30 secs, and this service is absolutely FREE!For a change, it's an original Indian idea and an Indian company with world class service, and with a vision to spread all over the world.Be a proud Indian and forward this to every Indian you know.Best Wishes,Nataraj.K.SClick Here to unsubscribe.