December Deployment Freeze

Tyler Cipriani
Hi All!

tl;dr: December deployment freeze 2019-12-19–2020-01-02. Train resumes
2020-01-06.

We're coming up to the time of year where we freeze our production
deployments to allow for the holiday season's limited availability as
well as to ensure the stability of our holiday fundraising.

After talking with the fundraising team we've decided to stick with
what we've done in years past[0][1][2][3][4] and freeze for the final
week and the first week of the year. For this year that means the
final deployment of the calendar year will be on 2019-12-19 and the
first deployment of the new year will be on 2020-01-02.

Train will resume running the week on 2020-01-06.

<3
-- Tyler

[0]. <https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments/Archive/2018/12>
[1]. <https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments/Archive/2017/12>