Defining duplicate property names in subobjects

Defining duplicate property names in subobjects

Dmitriy Sintsov-3
 Hi!
Can I define
{{#subobject:first
|property1=value1
|property2=value2
|property2=value3
|property2=value4
}}

Will that work?
I did not use SMW for a long time so I want to be sure that is ok. Are there any limitations of such approach (eg will it work with RDF stores)?
Maybe there's better approach? It will be probably used in SMW 2.1.
Dmitriy

Re: Defining duplicate property names in subobjects

Dmitriy Sintsov-3

Tue, 20 Jan 2015 11:25:35 +0300 от Дмитрий Синцов <[hidden email]>:

>Hi!
>Can I define
>{{#subobject:first
>|property1=value1
>|property2=value2
>|property2=value3
>|property2=value4
>}}
>

>Will that work?
>I did not use SMW for a long time so I want to be sure that is ok. Are there any limitations of such approach (eg will it work with RDF stores)?
>Maybe there's better approach? It will be probably used in SMW 2.1.
>Dmitriy
Replying to myself: I doubt that MW parser supports multiple arguments with the same name, but I could be wrong.
Anyway it would be interesting to know whether it is possible to define a subobject with multiple values of the same property or I have to create separate wiki pages for that.
Maybe I'll test that myself however do not have SMW installation ready yet.
Dmitriy

Re: Defining duplicate property names in subobjects

Cavila Contrafibularity
Regarding multiple values per property, see the documentation:

http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Adding_subobjects

Best,
Cav