Developer account creation

Luca Mauri
Dear All,
I would need to create a developer account for a modification I'd like
to propose as per https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T221149

I followed the documentation to this link
https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:CreateAccount
I see the account creation is temporarily unavailable and I read why
this is happening.
What it is not clear to me is if there is any forecast for the
registration to be available again
And, in the meantime, is there any other way to request an account?

Thanks and have a nice day

Luca

---
http://www.avg.com

Re: Developer account creation

Andre Klapper-2
Hi Luca,

On Mon, 2019-04-22 at 13:53 +0200, Luca Mauri wrote:

> I would need to create a developer account for a modification I'd
> like
> to propose as per https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T221149
>
> I followed the documentation to this link
> https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:CreateAccount
> I see the account creation is temporarily unavailable and I read why
> this is happening.
> What it is not clear to me is if there is any forecast for the
> registration to be available again

This is still work in progress. Please see
https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikitech-l/2019-March/091834.html
and https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T200184#5075876

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper | Bugwrangler / Developer Advocate
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

Re: Developer account creation

bawolff

I was going to register an account for you, but it looks like there's
already a Luca Mauri <[hidden email]> registered in gerrit (from Jan
13, 2019 [1]).

In any case, if all else fails, you can upload a patch via
https://tools.wmflabs.org/gerrit-patch-uploader/ . Its also possible to add
a patch as an attachment (using the git format-patch format) to
phabricator, and ask someone to upload it to gerrit for you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Brian

[1] https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Log/Luca_Mauri