Different strategies for Wikimedia in India

Different strategies for Wikimedia in India

Gerard Meijssen-3
Hoi,
I am really happy with Salmaan Haroon writing as a guest on my blog. I asked him and others at Wikimania to be my guest. I am grateful for the quality of his work and for him taking up my invitation.

I can imagine that not everyone agrees with Salmaan. If you want to react to his vision in a thoughtful way, I am happy to host you as well. I try to indicate this by the title of the blog post "The state of the Wiki in India (part 1)"
Thanks,
      GerardM

http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.com/