Direct Unique Property Search Result Straight to Article?

Direct Unique Property Search Result Straight to Article?

lbillett
Might there be a way to have the result of a query form search direct the user directly to the article on which the property resides? (instead of displaying search results). We have a handful of forms that leverage the tokens input in a way where the search result is only ever one article, meaning getting to that article needs another click (which confuses more folks than I might have ever thought).

Could a form input to take the user directly to an article (or bounce them there) based on the search result? Kind of like the stock mediawiki search bar, but constraining on a property.

lpab

Re: Direct Unique Property Search Result Straight to Article?

lbillett
lbillett wrote
Could a form input to take the user directly to an article (or bounce them there) based on the search result? Kind of like the stock mediawiki search bar, but constraining on a property.
Bah! The target template can transclude the entire intended article as the result!

Works awesome.

Nevermind!

lpab