Directions to OPening Reception - Sky 100

Directions to OPening Reception - Sky 100

Ellie Young
For those of you who are not taking the shuttle buses:

International Commerce Centre-SKY 100 環球貿易廣場-天際100
香港九龍柯士甸道西1號環球貿易廣場
International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong

Re: Directions to OPening Reception - Sky 100

Steven Walling

On Thursday, August 8, 2013, Ellie Young wrote:
For those of you who are not taking the shuttle buses:

International Commerce Centre-SKY 100 環球貿易廣場-天際100
香港九龍柯士甸道西1號環球貿易廣場
International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong

Related: do we need to bring our badges to get in?