Discovery Weekly Update for the week starting 2017-05-08

Discovery Weekly Update for the week starting 2017-05-08

Chris Koerner-2
Here is the update from the Discovery department for the past week.

Also of note, due to scheduling (our department offsite, the Vienna
hackathon, and personal vacation) the weekly updates will resume in two
weeks. We'll see you the week of 29 May!

== Discussions ==

=== Search ===

*Logstash (and the associated Elasticsearch / Kibana) have been upgraded to
version 5.3.2 [0]

---

The archive of all past updates can be found on MediaWiki.org:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Discovery/Status_updates

Interested in getting involved? See tasks marked as "Easy" or "Volunteer
needed" in Phabricator.

[1] https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/query/qW51XhCCd8.7/#R
[2] https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/query/5KEPuEJh9TPS/#R
Yours,