Displaying nonexisting links

konference@pro2-soft.com
Hi,
Is there any way how to display pages that don't exist but are linked to?
E.g I can have article

this is [[pageXY link]] to described topic

but I did not have edited pageXY ever (this page does not exists). Can I
find somewhere the name of this page?

Brona

Re: Displaying nonexisting links

Tim Doyle-2
Yes - go to Special:Wantedpages. Just select Special pages from the toolbox
on the left and then go to Wanted Pages.

Tim

Re: Displaying nonexisting links

Rick DeNatale
On 3/17/06, Tim Doyle <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Yes - go to Special:Wantedpages. Just select Special pages from the toolbox
> on the left and then go to Wanted Pages.

Unless things have changed (I'm still running 1.4.x) this will only
return non-existant pages that are linked to from at least two places.

--
Rick DeNatale

Visit the Project Mercury Wiki Site
http://www.mercuryspacecraft.com/

Re: Displaying nonexisting links

Rob Church
Correct. Customisation is introduced in 1.5.7, although I expect you
could hack the special page code; it's literally a single character to
bring the threshold down.

Rob Church

On 17/03/06, Rick DeNatale <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 3/17/06, Tim Doyle <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Yes - go to Special:Wantedpages. Just select Special pages from the toolbox
> > on the left and then go to Wanted Pages.
>
> Unless things have changed (I'm still running 1.4.x) this will only
> return non-existant pages that are linked to from at least two places.
>
> --
> Rick DeNatale
>
> Visit the Project Mercury Wiki Site
> http://www.mercuryspacecraft.com/

Re: Displaying nonexisting links

konference@pro2-soft.com
Hi,
For all intrested:
I've got 1.5.5 version and thre is global variable $wgWantedPagesThreshold

B.

Rob Church wrote:

>Correct. Customisation is introduced in 1.5.7, although I expect you
>could hack the special page code; it's literally a single character to
>bring the threshold down.
>

>Rob Church
>
>On 17/03/06, Rick DeNatale <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>>On 3/17/06, Tim Doyle <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>>>Yes - go to Special:Wantedpages. Just select Special pages from the toolbox
>>>on the left and then go to Wanted Pages.
>>>

>>Unless things have changed (I'm still running 1.4.x) this will only
>>return non-existant pages that are linked to from at least two places.
>>
>>--
>>Rick DeNatale
>>
>>Visit the Project Mercury Wiki Site
>>http://www.mercuryspacecraft.com/

Re: Displaying nonexisting links

Rob Church
That's interesting, because $wgWantedPagesThreshold was introduced in
1.5.7, as seen in the release notes at
http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=397966; scroll
down to "Changes since 1.5.6" to see.

Rob Church

On 20/03/06, Bronislav Klucka <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> For all intrested:
> I've got 1.5.5 version and thre is global variable $wgWantedPagesThreshold
>
> B.
>

> Rob Church wrote:
>
> >Correct. Customisation is introduced in 1.5.7, although I expect you
> >could hack the special page code; it's literally a single character to
> >bring the threshold down.
> >

> >Rob Church

> >>Unless things have changed (I'm still running 1.4.x) this will only
> >>return non-existant pages that are linked to from at least two places.
> >>
> >>--
> >>Rick DeNatale
> >>
> >>Visit the Project Mercury Wiki Site
> >>http://www.mercuryspacecraft.com/

Re: Displaying nonexisting links

konference@pro2-soft.com
I'm sorry to confuse everybody. You're right

variable $wgWantedPagesThreshold determines what number of links must
exist to display non existing page
in Special:Wantedpages sinc 1.5.7

B.