Do experts have a moral obligation to contribute to Wikipedia?

Do experts have a moral obligation to contribute to Wikipedia?

Kevin Gamble
>* http://blog.k1v1n.com/2009/08/if-tree-falls-in-forest-part-1.html
*>*
*>* He thinks that experts have a moral obligation to contribute to
*>* Wikipedia, because it's the source people actually go to.
*

Just to be clear, I didn't say anything in the post about experts having a
moral obligation to contribute. The "moral" part of this conversation came
in the form of a comment from a person who dugg the blog post.

Kevin

Re: Do experts have a moral obligation to contribute to Wikipedia?

Luna-4
On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 8:14 PM, Kevin Gamble <[hidden email]>wrote:

> >* http://blog.k1v1n.com/2009/08/if-tree-falls-in-forest-part-1.html
> *>*
> *>* He thinks that experts have a moral obligation to contribute to
> *>* Wikipedia, because it's the source people actually go to.
> *
>
> Just to be clear, I didn't say anything in the post about experts having a
> moral obligation to contribute. The "moral" part of this conversation came
> in the form of a comment from a person who dugg the blog post.

Thanks for the clarification.

-Luna