Do the problems persist?

Silke Meyer
Hi all,

Mette is trying to figure out if the problems persist. Do they?
I can acces the tools via web again, I think since the moment nosy
rebootet "something". ssh on willow and from there to nightshade /
yarrow is working again.

Can we call this issue closed or do you still experience problems?

Silke

--
Silke Meyer
Internes IT-Management und Projektmanagement Toolserver

Tel. (030) 219 158 260

http://wikimedia.de

unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das

Re: Do the problems persist?

Daniel Schwen-2
looks good to me

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 9:56 AM, Silke Meyer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Mette is trying to figure out if the problems persist. Do they?
> I can acces the tools via web again, I think since the moment nosy
> rebootet "something". ssh on willow and from there to nightshade /
> yarrow is working again.
>
> Can we call this issue closed or do you still experience problems?
>
> Silke
>
> --
> Silke Meyer
> Internes IT-Management und Projektmanagement Toolserver

> Tel. (030) 219 158 260
>
> http://wikimedia.de

> Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts Berlin-Charlottenburg
> unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das
> Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/681/51985.

Re: Do the problems persist?

Danny B.
I can log to willow now and run processes there.

I can NOT log to nightshade. It hangs on the very first line:
  Using username "danny_b".

Danny B.

Re: Do the problems persist?

Marlen Caemmerer-3
Hello,

some systems - particulary willow and nightshade - suffered from nfs mounts that were sometimes not accessible - /home and /mnt/user-store.
I had some time of debugging until yesterday wolfsbane - one of the web servers - hung very bad and would not come back because it was not able to read certain files in /home.
So I decided to restart damiana which caused a fsck of /home and restart of this nfs instance - all went much better afterwards.

Still nightshade had some trouble with nfs for /home so I decided to tweak some nfs parameters and now it seems to be working without errors.

So I hope the problems are resolved with this - lets see how this goes.
Are there any issues for you?

Regards
  Marlen/nosy