DockerSIG: skipping this month's meeting and a call for topic suggestions

DockerSIG: skipping this month's meeting and a call for topic suggestions

Greg Grossmeier-2
Hello,

The DockerSIG[0] meeting for this month is cancelled due to the agenda
being empty. Future DockerSIG meetings are still planned.

Please do email myself or reach out in other ways if you have something
you'd like to add to the agenda for our next session; even if it's a
request and not something you'd lead.

Best,

Greg

[0] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Docker/SIG

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| Release Team Manager            A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |

Re: DockerSIG: skipping this month's meeting and a call for topic suggestions

Greg Grossmeier-2
Hello again,

I am also skipping this month's meeting (tomorrow, Aug 22nd) due to lack of
topics. There is work on-going that Release Engineering would like to share
with everyone but we can wait until the next meeting or simply share out an
email/screencast before then.

Please do also respond to me here or privately or on IRC
(#wikimedia-pipeline) with any ideas (what you want others or yourself to
do) you might have for future meetings.

Thanks,

Greg

On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 6:14 PM Greg Grossmeier <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The DockerSIG[0] meeting for this month is cancelled due to the agenda
> being empty. Future DockerSIG meetings are still planned.
>
> Please do email myself or reach out in other ways if you have something
> you'd like to add to the agenda for our next session; even if it's a
> request and not something you'd lead.
>
> Best,
>
> Greg
>
> [0] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Docker/SIG
>
> --
> | Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
> | Release Team Manager            A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |

--
Greg Grossmeier
Release Team Manager