Docs for using Mediawiki Docker Image

Hogan (US), Michael C
What's the best place (wiki page) to start learning how to use the DockerHub image for MediaWiki? The image source is at https://github.com/wikimedia/mediawiki-docker and I found Docker/SIG. I understand the basic setup, but am new to Docker and don't understand how to approach Extension:Visual Editor, which seems to need a separate Docker image with NodeJS. My goal is to evaluate whether to switch from virtual machine hosting (which has been very successful) to Docker-based hosting (now that a PaaS supporting containers is now available to me). Thank you!
---
Michael Hogan

Re: Docs for using Mediawiki Docker Image

David Barratt
I started a page at: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Docker/Hub please
improve it. :)

And yes, to answer your question, there should be a single container per
process (
https://docs.docker.com/develop/develop-images/dockerfile_best-practices/#decouple-applications).
Since node.js is a separate process, it should ideally be in its own
container.