Does Mediawiki offer these?

garima  shahi
Hi ,

Does anyone know whether these are possible in Mediwiki?

1. Printing off a complete copy
2. Downloading the wiki for Offline viewing

Any inputs on above from anyone? If anyone has any idea about it, please share it with me...it would be of great help for me.

:)Garima

Re: Does Mediawiki offer these?

James Mohr-3
On Tuesday 13 June 2006 08:30, garima shahi wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> Does anyone know whether these are possible in Mediwiki?
>
> 1. Printing off a complete copy
> 2. Downloading the wiki for Offline viewing
>
> Any inputs on above from anyone? If anyone has any idea about it, please
> share it with me...it would be of great help for me.
>
> :)Garima

Mediawiki does not offer that as such. However, we need to create handbooks
for our customers, so we are working on the ability to create lists of pages
that are then converted to PDF.

Theorectically, you could parse Special:Allpages to give you the list of
pages, which you then parse and print. The problem there is not having in any
logical order.

You could parse Special:Allpages and grab the pages individually and store
them as HTML, giving you offline access. If you parsed the resulting pages,
you could also create links to other pages.

Regards,

jimmo