Donate burner phone, metro smartcard?

Kim Bruning

I currently have an AT&T prepaid phone with $3 balance remaining (balance rechargable),
that I bought as a "burner". This phone is not very useful to me anymore, because the
account will expire before I ever use it again.

However, the phone might be useful to some wikimedia chapter in .us for guests? Who wants this
as a donation?

In other news, I still have a total of $30+ on a metro pass and smartpass,
which I assume is not recoverable. Would wikimedia wasington like to have these as a
donation?

sincerely,
        Kim Bruning