Donation of Photographic Equipment in Wikimania

Donation of Photographic Equipment in Wikimania

Béria Lima
(Frist  of all I realize that this probably not interesting for most of you, but before it's too late I'd like to share an opportunity)

So, Commons has a program called "Equipment Exchange" and a month ago I placed a camera there for donation that I intended to give to someone at Wikimania to avoid shipping and taxes costs. Since is a page who don't get lots of clicks I thought I would link it here.

Thank you!
_____
Béria L
​. de Rodríguez

Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. Ajude-nos a construir esse sonho.