Draft for W-Day 2010

Srikanth Ramakrishnan
When will the draft be ready? I have limited time to translate, if NOT I'll get Rohitrrr, or MuntiPrasad to do it for me..
Regards

--
Srikanth/R/

If any message seems out of the blue from this account, PLEASE call me up on my mobile to confirm it was sent by me.

Re: Draft for W-Day 2010

Srikanth Lakshmanan
Hi all,
  • What: Wikipedia Day Bangalore — 16-Jan-2010
  • When: Saturday, 16 Jan, 2010 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
  • Where: The Centre for Internet and Society, Bangalore
  • Who: Wikipedians from any part of India or the world and anyone who is interested in Wikipedia! Meetup is open to members of all Wikimedia projects and Wikipedians from all languages.All are welcome, and we are especially interested in seeing newcomers to join the experienced Wikipedians/Wikimedians. If you are interested in coming,please sign up at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Bangalore/WikipediaDay2010
Please do spread the word around

Regards,
Srikanth L

http://j.mp/SrikanthL