Driving to the floating piers tomorrow?

metasj

A few of us (Andrew, Siebrand, me) are hoping to drive to Lake Iseo tomorrow.  If we leave early enough and take the ferry across Iseo, it shouldn't take all day :)  is Anyone else planning to go?

SJ

Re: Driving to the floating piers tomorrow?

Michelle Paulson

I'm going tomorrow. Am catching the 9am bus to Malpensa then driving a car to Floating Piers. I estimate getting there around 12:30-1. I have two spots in the car open, if anyone wants to join. (Please note that I will not be returning to Milan after, so you will need to find a ride back.)